Instagram SnapWidget

Sharing Friends and Fall Decor...

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

        If you follow my blog, you know that I blog about my two friends Sue and Carol. Sue this, Carol that, blah, blah, blah, but now I want to share their talent with you.     
I love sharing their homes with you guys. Both homes are accented with beautiful antiques and collectibles, tastefully displayed in every room. Pictures really don't describe how their homes
make me feel. If I could describe their homes in a couple of words , I would say,
both homes have a sense of welcome, and coziness. 
Home Sweet Home!
Enjoy!!
 
 
                                            CAROL'S FALL HOME
 
Carol has used her silver urn to display a big bold fall arrangement. I love the way she used a tray with a small pumpkin sitting between two great lamps, displayed on a wonderful pine sideboard.
 
 
 
This is Carol's entry way. How warm and welcoming is this.
Three pumpkins stacked on top of an arrangement of fall leaves, sitting on a small antique side table. These are real fresh
pumpkins purchased from the Atlanta Farmers Market.
The berry wreath hanging inside the mirror is beautiful  
 
 
 
This was awesome. Although this is Carols last year display, I had to share it with you.a pile of collected pumpkins. gourds and candle sticks displayed on a beautiful buffet on her dining room sideboard.
 
 
All I can say is awesome. Beautiful fall color .
Carol has used some deer antlers and fall color nuts
in this centerpiece.
 

 
 
SUE'S FALL HOME 

 
If this doesn't say fall, what does? Sue has filled a wooden bowl with pumpkins, corn and berries.
Displayed on a dry sink, reflecting in an old vintage mirror.  
 

Awesome fall colors in her throw pillows!!Love it...
Looks like the bird is right at home.

A metal wire stacked pumpkin piece arranged with all her flea market finds.
 

Simple branches of orange berries, in an oversized jug, makes me smile.

And we can't forget the porch. What a great place to welcome your friends!
Love the enamel bowl and pitcher with fall foliage displayed in them. 

No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code