Instagram SnapWidget

Things I love about the fall...

Monday, September 22, 2014


I do love the fall. It is one of my favorite times of year. The leaves changing colors and then filling your yard with a million dead leaves. Going on the perfect pumpkin search and finding it.( even though it's not orange :) Bringing out some of your favorite cozy cardigans, to find out they are out of style. Football,(mostly the tailgating food part of it.) The weather.( opening up the windows to let the cool air come in.) And of coarse it's the season that gets the decorating side of your brain going. I do admit I really don't decorate to much for fall but I do like to scatter a few fall type things around. Enjoy!!











No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code