Instagram SnapWidget

junk makes her soul happy!!

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Don't you just love when its a beautiful day and you decide , the heck with life stuff, lets do something fun. Well, I had that day and decided to go to this fabulous fall show of about 15 bloggers that had gathered in a chapel about an hour and a half away. I really, really wanted to check it out. So the trooper that he is, Ron and I directed our GPS to Pike Rd, Alabama.
After turning off the interstate , and driving down a beautiful winding  road, lined with moss draped trees ( sounds like a picture right?) we top the hill and there it was. A little white chapel sitting off  in the distant among  hundreds of parked cars. We were directed to park out in a field , where a trolley car was waiting to pick us up. After getting into the show I knew I wanted everything. Ironstone, chippy furniture, cool signs, jewelry, fall décor etc. Everyone was buying. I had worried that Ron would be the only guy there, but to my surprise there was quiet a few supportive hubbies tagging along. Whew! As you look at some pictures that I took, you will recognize some of the famous bloggers that were there. Coastal Charm, Thistlewood Farm, Miss Mustard Seed, Urban Farmhouse  to name a few. Enjoy!





It was a beautiful event hall, perfect for the setting.




 
 
Crowds of buyers and neat junk!
 
 
 
The inventory was already picked over!:(


 
Lucy's inspired jewelry was really unique.

Necklaces made from old hardware.

Really old hardware. 
 

Love that ironstone!

 

 
Urban Farmhouse via ShopatBlu.com

Urban Farmhouse via Shopatblu.com
 


His claim to fame...

Sign I bought for my office.
Perfect!!
(sign by Susie Harris)
 
                                                                                                            

No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code