Instagram SnapWidget

Twas the week before Christmas ...

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Twas the week before Christmas and I am finally getting a post out. I don't know where the time goes, maybe in my world it is spent searching, scanning and surfing the Pinterest site. Now I don't
want you to think  I'm  a Pinterest addict but when you get caught up in the world of a million ideas
you
find yourself spending alittle time in one spot. I must admit I do love it.
I really don't know all the in's and out's , or all the mechanics of Pinterest, but I totally get it.
S0, so many great ideas. If you want to know what is trendy, log on. For example, you won't spend anytime on the site before you will want to paint everything you own with chalkpaint or wonder why you can't get your cute puppy dog to pose like all the adorable pet pictures you find. And you definitely can't spend time on Pinterest without wanting to decorate every room in your house. So after spending the last couple of weeks drooling over all the Holiday décor, here's what I came up with. Enjoy                                

                                     I give you the Luce family Christmas 2014


Front Entry Way

Welcome!
Entry Hall
Formal Dining
(as formal as it gets...) 

My favorite collection...


Merry Christmas



All dolled up for the holiday..


The real deal...
Everyone has a spot on the tree...

My favorite great room...
The stocking were hung....
Joy, Joy, Joy

More Joy....




Santa everywhere...
Ready for buffet...



25th of December...


Deck the deck....Enjoy and
Merry Christmas to Family, Friends, and Followers!!

No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code