Instagram SnapWidget

Decorating has gone to the dogs...

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

This is my very favorite picture. It reminds me so much of
of our sweet Brinkley, who was by our side for 12 years.
 
 
 
 It's really amazing how many different animals we use in  home décors. 
I don't have any animal heads, (well, the fake cow) hanging on my walls, but a lot of people do and they love it. I don't have any animal skins on the floor either, but it's a really big  decorating trend these days. Remember when ducks and rabbits were really hot in country décor a few decades ago?
Who hasn't had a duck or two around the house. Today, I think the country French craze has made the cow a must have. I love them. Sheep are one of my favorites, too.  A beautiful picture of grazing sheep is a classic. These are some of the animals in my life.  Who knew I had so many different kind.
Sometimes when the house is really quiet, I think I hear them come alive. (pretty spooky) Ha...Enjoy!!
 
I am using it in a guest room... 

Birds in the entry way....
 
 
Birds used to accessorize the great room table.

Love my cows, here they are used in the breakfast room. 
 
 
 
I have them in a set of 3.




I know you have seen this one around the web. I love it, I used it over the pantry doors.
 
MOO!!


My good friend Carol saw this set of 4 animal plates and knew I would love them so
I used them in the dining room with some of my platter collection. 




 
 
 
Love them!!
 

And last but not least my pig....
This little piggy is my newest find!!

No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code