Instagram SnapWidget

OK, OK, OK

Monday, February 4, 2013

Ok, it's been awhile since I have posted pictures on blog. Just do not know where the time goes. I don't know if it's me or is it getting harder and harder to find really good junk? I guess I do find it but usually it's been through the original owner, then through the middle man , on to the small dealer, then to the big dealer mall. By the time it get there I can't add one penny of profit to it. I need to be the owner, or the middle man, because I am the small flea market dealer. Anyhow, my driver and I did get out and search thru a couple of places and came up with a few things. It's amazing to me that after I buy it and get it home and put it all together it looks great. Can't wait to find more and get it set up at the flea market in February. Enjoy
Great chair...will recover seat...
 
Love, love this column
 
Perfect looking urn...

great looking drop leaf end table...PAINT OR NOT?
Old gold and black frame, wooden candle holders, little wooden black frame.
 
Love my old french tattered canvas lined bread basket with real dried artichokes.
 
old brown velvet covered stool. ( in my new decorated bedroom now!) 
to sell or not to sell, mmm.  
great shelf with wooden detail. Will definitely paint...
notice the small gold mirrors in background. I love them there are 5.
and of coarse the cream ware platter in the front of pic. 
Not pictured is a set of dining room chairs to paint , a great bakers rack, and a couple of other
baskets.
Thanks for stopping by!!  

Hover Pin It Code