Instagram SnapWidget

Happy New Year!! 2013

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hey guy, it's a new year and hopefully a great year for all of us. We had a great holiday season and I am ready to get started on some new things. My goals this year is to make my business the best it can be. In my personal life I am determined to get my master bedroom decorated. I'm sure everyone knows about the web site Houzz. I was familiar with it but never realized that you could go on their site and see thousands of great room decorating ideas. I wanted to click on to check out a couple of bedroom ideas, not knowing that they had 53,000, yes, I said 53,00 bedrooms posted. I started surfing on Saturday nite and today, which is Monday, I am still looking at bedroom ideas. Houzz is more addicting than pinterest. Any how just wanted to post of few of my favorites for the month. No bedroom pictures yet but that will come. Enjoy the neutrals. You know me. Love those Neutrals!!

 
 

Love the table...

Love this nite stand., and I love the way the lamp is mounted.
Great idea for my bedroom project.
Notice the ceiling in this picture.
Love, love it.

I hope I find something like this on my junkin trip!!
If so I will let you know.
Like the wooden bowl and candles.
Picture provided by: Heather Scott Home Design
 
thanks for stopping by!
Linda Lou 
 

Hover Pin It Code