Instagram SnapWidget

Display Redo...

Monday, February 25, 2013

 
After missing a couple of months of the Nashville Flea Market, I was ready and excited about getting back to business. I wanted to change my back drop alittle. I decided I wanted to go with the worn pallet wall look. Anyone will tell you to never pay for a pallet but if you are a person like me and have to have instant gratification, you don't have time or patients to look for and collect "old" worn and torn pallets. You can find plenty of clean looking ones, but that's not what I wanted. So, we found a pallet manufacturer in Nashville. A world of pallets. New,used, and everything in between. The owner of this pallet world was so nice. I ask him if he knew that he had a product that was in great demand among the designer world. He did not. Anyhow he told me he had a pile of old boards already stripped from the frame. Great! Do you know how hard it is to get those things apart? Hard....so we drove away with 100 old worn and torn boards. What do you think?
Great clock, and roller shelf, lamps ( once ugly brass)
 
Old chicken coop table.
 
 
 
 
 
 

February show was wonderful. Still alittle cool, but fun. I met alot of great people. I love seeing repeat customers like a wonderful lady named Linda. (Great name! Ha..) She said she follows my blog and I like to hear that too. Thanks again Linda, hope to see you in March.
I also met a really cute couple, ( I think mom and daughter and young lady) they purchased a great set of white chairs. Hope to see them again also. Spring will be peeking its head up soon, so March should bring alot of new things.
Thanks for stopping by...
Linda Lou

Hover Pin It Code