Instagram SnapWidget

Road Trip!! and Friends....

Sunday, March 17, 2013


Sue, Robin, and Carol
Junkin with friends, is my favorite thing to do.
They inspire me, mentor me and keep me excited about what I do.
Sue(far left) has been in the business for years. Years before I met her. Carol ( far right)is Sue's dear friend. (like sister friends). I am so happy Sue shared Carol with me. She has impeccable taste. Sue and Carol both are fabulous entertainers and hostess, not to mention awesome cooks.  We all have a kinship with antiques, junk and home decor. Robin ( in the middle) is another one of us. (loves antiques, quilting, and junk) Sometimes I feel like we are home decor, junk, and antique addicts and I don't think there is a junkin trip we have been on that we did not fill the van. On this visit we ended up at Scott's Antique Market in Atlanta and it did not disappoint. I will be posting pictures of some of the things I brought home soon. For sure they will be on sale at the Nashville flea.  
Full Load
Inventory for flea..
Stay tune.....
 

Hover Pin It Code