Instagram SnapWidget

June and Julie

Thursday, June 21, 2012





Linen closet...
Sold

Table and chairs
Sold





Buffet
Sold

New Restoration hardware look alike shelf...
Looks great...
Not sold yet, but soon...



Sorry to say I did not make it to the June flea market, but I am happy to say I have made a great friend. Julie is her name and she is from out of state ( my state being Tennessee)
Thanks to Julie I did not have to set up in the June heat. The first day of summer and no rain since forever here in Nashville, so it was hot. But don't think for a minute that it was that easy. Julie visited with me and bought at the May show and her customers loved her new finds so much she came back for more. She said she was bring a 14 ft trailer to fill it up, well as all my close friends know I only have what I have. No back stock.  Don't believe in that. Nooo! So I was in a delima. I called my close friend Sue and she gave the advise to have her come to my house. No need in loading it , setting it up, for Julie to take it away the first hour of flea. So that's what I did. I figured Julie would buy a few pieces and I would take the rest and set up a small cozy booth and visit with all my flea friends. Little did I know that Julie was a girl of her word. She did fill her trailer up. She also did another great thing. She gave Ron and I a well deserved weekend. No painting, no gluing , no cleaning, no auction, no junkin. just vegging out. Thanks to Julie in June.  Sorry that I did not get more info about her shop, but I promise I will get the info and pass it along soon. 
Thanks again, Julie!!
and to all my customers. 

Hover Pin It Code