Instagram SnapWidget

Junkin therapy!

Friday, June 1, 2012

May flea market weekend in Nashville was a very hot weekend. After setting up and tearing down, loading and unloading, messing up and cleaning up, I spent the memorial day holiday getting everything back in order. Monday holiday always messes up the week order. Tuesday is Monday, Wednesday is Tuesday, and you know the rest. So when Friday came I decided to I needed some junkin therapy. The hot weather came and went. It seemed like October. 60 degrees in Tennessee and Kentucky. So with cool weather off I went to find a few garage sales. I have always had problems with garage sales because I look for a certain look. Cream ware, iron stone, anything chippy, anything vintage browns and creams, so I do alot of getting out of car and getting back in after scanning everyones junk. I did find a few good items Friday, so I think my time was well spent. ( should have been home yard workin, since the weather was cool) but I just needed some junkin therapy....Enjoy




Hover Pin It Code