Instagram SnapWidget

Junkin around for a Bedroom...

Thursday, September 11, 2014


Picking up where I left off in my last blog post, I have been busy finishing up the final touches of our
master bedroom. I  left you with pictures of the fabulous dresser/buffet piece I picked at a great dealer mall here in the Atlanta area. Since then I have arranged and rearranged, put a nail in the wall, took a nail out of the wall. ( geez, what a job) I've hung window treatments, laid a rug, made a custom bed ruffle ,and arranged the flowers. I think I can say without hesitation, I'v done it. A master bedroom from the bowels of the junk stores.  A master bedroom anyone would love.  Thanks to Goodwill, dealer malls, dealer friends, garage sales, yard sales, estate sales, discount stores and auctions. That makes me happy, happy, happy. (and my pocket book too!)
                                                ENJOY...

 







 




No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code