Instagram SnapWidget

OBESSED....with vintage suitcases

Sunday, January 15, 2012



When I'm out junkin around and I find an old vintage suitcase I just can not leave it behind. I can just imagine where it has been and who it belonged to. Sometimes if I am lucky I will find one that is monogrammed or find old papers and photos in them. As many as I have ,I have to have just one more. Love the color of them. (and believe it or not the musty,dusty smell of them.) They all scream "Vintage". These old suitcases and trunks have become very useful. They make great end tables for the bedroom, or a coffee table for the living room. They are a great display for parties, weddings and merchandising. So next time you go junkin around and find an old vintage suitcase or trunk, think of me!  








No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code