Instagram SnapWidget

Decorating with Goodwill Finds!!

Thursday, August 28, 2014

 
Many find it uncomfortable to shop in a thrift store like Goodwill, or pick up something that has been placed on the side of the road. God forbid they would dig in a dumpster. Hey I have been know to take a load to the dump and come out with more in the back than I took in. Honest, I have done that. Don't get me wrong I love to purchase new things too, but its something about going into a flea market, junk store, goodwill or even the dump and find something so awesome that you just cant wait to share it with someone. And after you find a few things like that you are hooked. You will never want to pay full price for anything else.Well it's been a week since our planned road trip but I'm sad to say we had to cancel, boo hoo!!:( but don't be disappointed because I'm always on the hunt . I shouldn't call it junk because the things that we find are far more that.
A beautiful pair of gold wall sconces was recently found  by a friend and she shared them with me.
Old books, old furniture, old prints, old fabric put together in your home makes it warm and inviting.Take a look at some of the things I found this last week. From Goodwill , good friends, antique shops and flea markets.
Could not pass this up...



Found this on junking trip on Wedesday..
Dupree's Antique
Marietta, Georgia
 
 
 




Love garage sale finds...
 
 
Senior day at Goodwill always pays off. This was on Tuesday!! 



Table found in a storage shed shop!
Definition of storage shed shop, a vendor who rents a storage shed and sells from it.
I call it a hole in the wall shop. They can be full of goodies but sometimes they are not.  I had to replace glass but thanks to my friend Sue (who is in the biz too)  had just what I needed. 




 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code