Instagram SnapWidget

One Thing I Always Wanted..... a Butler.....pantry that is!!

Thursday, August 14, 2014

We've moved to a lot of different states in our 41 years of marriage and lived in a lot of different style homes. Tradition in Texas, adobe in New Mexico, rustic in Kansas ( My primitive years) ,igloo in Minnesota. Ha..(New built) old 50's ranch in Nashville, now trendy in Georgia. I always loved and wanted a house with a butlers pantry. A room not a closet to arrange all my kitchen stuff neatly in order. A place for linens, a place for china, a place for every casserole dish with it's lid attached. It's a dream, but maybe one day, one way I can manage to have a butlers pantry to enjoy. 
Enjoy some of the ones I found online.





No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code