Instagram SnapWidget

What a great time of the year!

Sunday, September 29, 2013

NASHVILLE FLEA MARKET!
 
Loaded up and ready to go.
I don't know which season I love the best, fall or spring .It's  gotta be the fall. What a beautiful weekend we had here in Nashville this weekend at the flea market. Lots of people and lots of great customers. October is the big extravaganza, so were are already working hard to fill our booth. We   are going to be so busy getting everything ready. I am so excited about the fact that I have two of my girlfriends from Atlanta coming over to visit the flea in October. Hope I don't disappoint! I'll try my best. September show was great, so enjoy the pics.




 





 




 
See you in October!!
   

No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code